Ruchi is a Principal on the Investment Team. She has worked in the Education industry for over a decade. Prior to joining Renovus, Ruchi was an investment banker at BMO Capital Markets for six years, focusing on the Learning and Talent sector. She spent the early part of her career working in the Education non-profit industry and remains passionate about driving impact through education.
- New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business – M.B.A.
- New York University, Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service – M.P.A.
- Villanova University – B.A. in Political Science
- Spending time with family and friends
- Traveling all over the world
- Board of Director of The Center for Educational Innovation – a New York based non-profit organization that provides schools with services required to deliver outstanding education to underprivileged students